Wednesday, September 20, 2006

spicy jesus roll

i think it's no secret that i enjoy a little celeb trash from time to time. ah, escapism.

from msn's gossip page:

Stephen Baldwin has a message for Tom Cruise: Let's do lunch, with a little scripture on the side.
"On the Hollywood list of people I pray for often, Tom Cruise is probably No. 1," the born-again "
Bio-Dome" D-lister tells Radar. "All I have to say to Tom is, God bless ya, I hope you're having fun. But I'd love through Radar magazine to throw a gauntlet down to Mr. Cruise. I'd love to break bread with him and pray with him, and I'd love for the Holy Spirit of God to reveal the truth to him. That would be an awesome thing."

Baldwin, who describes himself as one of the "new breed of Christians" who "are gettin' ready to kick ass in the name of the Kingdom," then beseeches, "Seriously though, can you put us together? Can we get a little sushi together? I'd like to give him a spicy Jesus roll."


ok, ok. i'll try not to be too snarky here. it's killing me, it really is. with every insulting comment i think of, i can see B shaking his head at me.

but seriously - spicy jesus roll has got to be my new favorite phrase. kick ass in the name of the kingdom - also a gem. (note: i've enjoyed many a spicy roll in my day, but usually ... uh ... tuna. what the hell is this guy talking about?!)

yes, mr. baldwin. your religious fanaticism is superior to mr. cruise's.

No comments: